We're Growing to Meet Your Health Care Needs!
If you have been up and down Bagley Road recently, you may have noticed the construction equipment on the northeast corner of Southwest General’s Main Campus. This signals the beginning of an exciting expansion project on the north side of the Main Campus.
Rest assured …WE WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR PATIENT CARE AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING PATIENTS AND VISITORS DURING CONSTRUCTION!
During construction, patients, families and visitors will still have convenient access to:
- Our award-winning, 24-hour ER (parking now will be available by Building A)
- Outpatient Services (including Endoscopy, Breast Center, Lab, Imaging, etc.)
- Physician offices and services in Buildings A and B
- Free surface-level and garage parking
- Valet Parking service with expanded hours—FREE for individuals with handicapped parking placard
To help keep you informed during construction, we will provide you with project updates and developments as they become available. Should you want to plan ahead for your visit to Southwest General, or if you’d like to follow our progress, check back here periodically for the most up-to-date information.
We look forward to serving your health care needs.
Thomas A. Selden
President and CEO